A few reasons why our clients use us
- We guarantee our work. We give all our clients a six-week money-back guarantee. If you don’t think we’re a good fit, just let us know and we’ll give you a full, prompt refund.
- We publish our results. Where other agencies only show flashy design portfolios, we provide results. To see our client testimonials and some detailed case studies, click here.
- We work with clients worldwide, including the USA, UK, Israel, India, Germany, Ireland, Sweden, Serbia, Canada and Japan. Our unusually broad perspective means we know what works in your region and what’s working elsewhere in the world.
- We work with every type of business. We have the advantage of competing hands-on in a myriad of industries, working with the most sophisticated online brands. This means whatever you sell, chances are we already have experience with something very similar.
- We’re not tied to any particular technology. We do not profit from selling or recommending software. We’re 100% vendor neutral and use the tools that are best for your business. (In fact, we created the industry’s first comparison website for multivariate testing platforms.)
- We’re experts. Yes, seriously. We are considered a leading authority on conversion rate optimization, and are regular speakers at industry conferences worldwide. We have also been featured in Fortune. We were asked to speak at Google and consult on the Google Website Optimizer platform.
How we got started
A few months later, inspired by the launch of Google Website Optimizer, we published a report that revealed a few (well, 101) of our techniques. Just 18 hours after publishing the report, we were contacted by Tom Leung, Google’s Senior Product Manager for Website Optimizer, who invited us to become their first-ever authorized consulting partner in Europe.
In effect, we created the company that we—as in-house marketers—wished had existed.
Who’s on our team?
Our experience in online marketing is second to none. Here are just a few of the companies our team have advised before joining Ewing Enterprise: Safeway, Hilton Hotels, Nokia, AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, FedEx, Nike, U.S. Postal Service, Procter & Gamble, and eBay.
We’re different in that all of us have managed in-house web marketing teams. This means we understand the practical (and sometimes political) issues with developing a eMead® strategy. We don’t come to you with theories, but with solid pragmatic experience of managing and growing web businesses.
Our values and beliefs
Overall, our story is about adhering to a few key values that we founded our business on:
- Give our clients the same advice we would give to our best friends.
- Approach and treat every business and website we work on as though it were our own.
- Provide easy-to-implement systems for marketing that are measurable and effective. No smoke-and-mirrors or “filler material”.
- Tell clients the truth, even if that’s not what they want to hear.
- Help every client to dominate their market or niche and only work with clients who have the same ambition.
- We believe that work should be fun.
Once you’re our client…
…you can expect…
- to work with someone who seeks to understand your situation, then gives the best advice
- to receive a surprisingly high level of customer service
- to get an excellent return on investment
- confidentiality at all times
- to have any concerns addressed promptly
We’ll regularly contact you to ensure we’re meeting these expectations.
…and we expect you to…
- be a do-er, not just a thinker
- be serious about wanting to grow your business
- be prepared to make significant changes to your business
- be able to cope operationally when the conversion rate increases
- ask questions no matter how unintelligent you think they may be
- give us honest feedback, both good and bad (particularly the bad)
So, how can we help YOU?…
[schema type=”organization” orgtype=”Corporation” url=”http://www.EwingEnterprise.com/” name=”Ewing Enterprise Inc” description=”Full Service Online Digital Marketing Agency Focusing on Enterprise SEO, RIA, Website optimization and Social Media Marketing” street=”501 Elm Street” city=”Dallas” state=”TX” postalcode=”75202″ country=”US” email=”[email protected]” phone=”(888) 473-2995″ ]